2023-24 Available Positions
Provided below are university offices and departments that are hiring for 2023-24 academic year. If you are interested in a position, but it doesn’t list application information, you can email Lauren Trethaway, Student Employment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Campus Recreation provides financial assistance to Wake Forest students through employment opportunities. We strive to foster substantive employment opportunities, transferable life skills, and personal and career development of student employees.
Visit the Campus Recreation Employment website to view contacts and learn more about these positions.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete this form. Please note that this is not a formal application, just an expression of interest. Students will be contacted on an as-needed basis.
- Wellbeing AmbassadorOffice of Wellbeing
- WFU Workday Student Project: Student AmbassadorWFU Workday Student Project
- Deacon Student PatrolUniversity Police
- Intramural Sports OfficialCampus Rec
- Equipment Room Student ManagerAthletics Equipment Room
- Football Video Student AssistantFootball Video
- LifeguardCampus Rec
- Personal Trainer/Group Fitness InstructorCampus Recreation