Department: University Registrar’s Office
Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: flexible 20-25
Specific working hours: 8:30-5pm M-F
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree.
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team