Department: University Police
Job Title: Deacon Student Patrol
Average hours per week: 20
Specific working hours: Min of 8 hours a week, Nights and weekends
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for monitoring entrances to buildings in efforts to control access.
- Assists with daily activities, exhibitions and special events.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.
- Gain supervisory skills by managing the work or time of other student employees.