Department: Theatre and Dance
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Average hours per week: 8
Specific working hours: n/a
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items
- Interest and/or connection to department.
- Create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility.
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback.
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations