Department: School of Business – Undergraduate Integrated Student Services
Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: n/a
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Operates and maintains high speed machines involved with printing, binding, photocopies, duplicating, etc
- Assists with daily activities, exhibitions and special events.
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations