Department: Residence Life & Housing
Job Title: Office/Lockout Assistant
Average hours per week: TBD
Specific working hours: check with department
- The Office of Residence Life and Housing is seeking student workers to assist with administrative responsibilities in our main office and in our Deacon Place office. These individuals greet guests entering our office, provide customer service, and assist departmental staff with various types of projects. Staff will prioritize responding to lockouts across campus during business hours.
Others duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist students, parents, and the public with questions at the front desk
- Answer multi-line phone and as needed directs calls to appropriate staff
- Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, etc.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned
- Keep supervisor informed of any situations and issues that occur
- Maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all times
- Additional duties as assigned