Department: Pre-College Programs
Job Title: Student caller
Average hours per week: 20
Specific working hours: 3pm – 7pm
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Year round employment available for local students.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Making Phone Calls to Interested Middle and High School Students
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectation