Job Title: Office Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: Thursday 1-5; rest flexible
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations