Job Title: Office Assistant
Average hours per week: 8
Specific working hours: n/a
- Duties may include; counting money, preparing various accounting forms in accordance with University policy, transporting and depositing money.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Cleans, maintains, and runs printing equipment.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations