Department: Museum of Anthropology
Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 8
Specific working hours: Occasional Saturday work required
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Assists with daily activities, exhibitions and special events.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team