Department: Information Systems
Job Title: Bridge Student Analyst Level 1
Average hours per week: 12
Specific working hours: Availability ranges Monday – Friday 8ap-9pm, Saturday & Sunday 12p-9p
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Year round employment available for local students.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations
- Gain supervisory skills by managing the work or time of other student employees.