Department: Engineering Department
Job Title: Research Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: Potential student will need to see Dr. Lauren Lowman for more details
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- May conduct research, check bibliographic information, proofreading, and indexing.
- Student will help with parallelizing fortran code
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback