Job Title: Lab and Innovation Studio Assistants
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: n/a
- Essential Functions:
- Organize engineering materials, supplies, tools, equipment in engineering learning spaces and laboratories.
- Support the safety training and compliance for spaces and personnel.
- Support the department in planning for new equipment needs.
- Manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.
- Help with equipment repair, maintenance and calibration compliance.
- Help track and maintain accurate equipment inventory.
- Work with property management personnel to report building maintenance issues.
- Support prototyping/fabrication, instrumentation and data acquisition equipment/systems. Training will be provided.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office.
- Prefer that student has completed or is currently enrolled in EGR 111 or equivalent CAD experience.
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.