Department: Campus Recreation
Job Title: Lifeguard
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: n/a
- Assist community with Fitness needs.
- Responsible for supervision and safety at pools.
- Enforce rules and policies of swimming pool area and conduct some general maintenance.
- Year round employment available for local students.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment