Job Title: Student Worker
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: n/a – check with department
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- No experience required – Will train
- Undergraduate assistant will join a team working with biologists and computer scientists to label images used in AI development pipelines. The work will contribute directly to ecological knowledge, computer science advances, and direct conservation outcomes in developing nations as well as the US
- Location(s) of the Work: Winston Hall Room 131
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree,
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Develop professional contacts
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations