Job Title: Lab Assistant
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: N/A
- Interest and/or connection to department
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Develop professional contacts
Additional Information from Department:
- Brief Job Description: Undergraduate assistant will provide general lab maintenance: washing dishes, making media, growing plants.
- Location(s) of the Work: Wake Downtown Room 2901