Job Title: Lab Assistant
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: N/A
- Interest and/or connection to department
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Develop professional contacts
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations
Additional Information from Department:
- Brief Job Description: Undergraduate assistant will provide support work to maintain tomato plants in the greenhouse. They will work on maintaining plants, cleaning facility, harvesting fruit.
- Location(s) of the Work: Winston Hall Greenhouse and Wake Downtown 2901