Department: University Advancement
Job Title: Student: Advancement – University Development – Law Development
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: N/A
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Assists with daily activities, exhibitions and special events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- May conduct research, check bibliographic information, proofreading, and indexing.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing