Department: Theatre and Dance
Job Title: Box Office Trainee
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours:
- Must be available for afternoon hours, occasional evenings and weekends.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Duties may include; counting money, preparing various accounting forms in accordance with University policy, transporting and depositing money
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations