Department: School of Business
Job Title: Zoom Assistant, Teacher’s Assistant, IT Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: Many of the positions will be Zoom Assistants during class times
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- May proctor and grade tests, keep records, arrange equipment, and distribute materials for instructional and departmental purposes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Zoom, but will also be trained
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills