Department: Procurement & Payment Services
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Average hours per week: 20
Specific working hours: n/a
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Year round employment available for local students.
- Responsible for updating department website.
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations