Department: Politics and Intl. Affairs
Job Title: Student Worker
Average hours per week: 4
Specific working hours:
- Reliable, ability to do research and other
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.