Department: Medieval and Early Modern Studies Program
Job Title: Student Digital Editor
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: n/a
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- May conduct research, check bibliographic information, proofreading, and indexing.
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Quick learner
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.
- Training and experience with WordPress
- Training and experience with academic online editing