Department: LGBTQ+ Center
Job Title: LGBTQ+ Center Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 7
Specific working hours: n/a
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items
- May also organize and conduct special events that may include ticket sales, design and produce print publications, gather, interpret and disseminate information
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Staffing reception desk, greeting visitors, connecting them with resources
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.