Department: Law Registrar’s Office
Job Title: Student Worker
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: Within regular business hours: M-F 8:30-5
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Must be willing to undergo FERPA training and comply with all legal standards therein to perform job duties
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations