Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: n/a
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items.
- Operates and maintains high speed machines involved with printing, binding, photocopies, duplicating, etc
- Cleans, maintains, and runs printing equipment.
- Detail Oriented and Accurate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- No experience required – Will train.
- Scanning/Documenting Faculty’s Research Project
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility