Department: Facility & Campus Services
Job Title: Facilities Systems & Media Assistant
Average hours per week: 20
Specific working hours: Workday 9am – 5pm
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Year round employment available for local students.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
Additional Information from Department:
- Shows an aptitude for providing friendly, reliable customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and prioritize urgent issues and assist customers in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn about technology.
- Provides support to Facilities & Campus Services’ staff
- General hardware and software support, including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, installing, etc.”
- Edit and proofread written material for social media and website publication
- Cycle counts of Warehouse Inventory.
- Stocking, organization, and general cleaning of the Warehouse.
- Record Management of packing lists and/or invoices (this would include scanning for documentation purposes).
- Obtain photos/videos of Facilities events and/or projects.
- Uniform sorting, organization, and/or delivery (walking to offices on campus site).
- Collect and curate archive media, digitize photo slides, and organize folders of media
- Follows departmental procedures for tracking and updating support requests.
- Executes special assignments or projects as necessary (e.g. hardware inventory audits or customer service team support during high call volume periods).