Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Average hours per week: 8
Specific working hours: n/a
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items
- May also organize and conduct special events that may include ticket sales, design and produce print publications, gather, interpret and disseminate information
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment
- Interest and/or connection to department
- May conduct research, check bibliographic information, proofreading, and indexing.
- Create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- No experience required – Will train
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills