Job Title: Communications Specialist
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: na
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items
- Create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing.