Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours:
- Includes ushering of dept. recitals, evenings & weekends
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment
- No experience required – Will train.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understanding of service; doing what is necessary to make the organization run smoothly,