Job Title: Equipment Room Staff
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours:
- Some weekend work required, but most hours are during weekdays.
- Responsible for checking in and out A/V equipment and maintaining database records around inventory.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations