Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Average hours per week: 4
Specific working hours:
- Wednesdays 2-6 and 6-10
- Thursdays and Fridays 2-6 and 6-10 can be multiple days and/or shifts
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.