Job Title: Student Chemistry Center
Average hours per week: 4
Specific working hours: Sunday – Thursday normally
- Assists students who are in need of academic tutoring
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Must have completed lower lever chemistry courses and received at least a final grade of B or better.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing
- Constructively receive and apply professional feedback
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.