Department: Finance & Operations
Job Title: Campus Grounds Barista
Average hours per week: 5
Specific working hours: Various shifts
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Assume responsibility for safety of patrons and enforce rules and regulations.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations