Job Title: Lab Assistant
Average hours per week: 6
Specific working hours: N/A
- No experience required – Will train.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Develop professional contacts
- Demonstrate knowledge of and rationale for departmental safety regulations and proper use of equipment.
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations
Additional Information from Department:
- Brief Job Description: Undergraduate Research Assistant that prepares solid and liquid medium, maintains lab supplies
- Location(s) of the Work: Wake Downtown Room 2901