Department: Art Department – Film/Video Studio
Job Title: Administrative Assitant
Average hours per week: 7
Specific working hours: Afternoons & evenings
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists with daily activities, exhibitions and special events.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- Video editing and photography experience
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing
Additional Information from Department:
- Must have experience in video editing
- Photography experience
- Advanced writing skills
- Assist Faculty member with various jobs for his studio art and film practice, including transcription of audio tracks and helping out on different photo and video shoots.