Department: Art Department – Visual Resources Center
Job Title: Student Assistant
Average hours per week: 10
Specific working hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Assists Manager and Curator of the VRC with various special projects.
- Regular tasks include, image scanning, creating PDFs, data entry, filing, and work on special projects related to various VRC collections and resources.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Develop ability to utilize Photoshop and other Adobe software in various practical applications.