Department: Art Department – Printmaking Studio
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Average hours per week: 7
Specific working hours: Flexible
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assume responsibility for safety of patrons and enforce rules and regulations.
- Interest and/or connection to department
- No experience required – Will train.
- Prefer a Studio Art Major or Minor whose area of interest is Printmaking
- Must have taken Introduction to Printmaking to be considered.
- Develop practical competence through obtaining experience relating to their degree
- Exhibit their understanding of ensuring a safe work environment
- Ability to operate, clean, and maintain presses.
- Work with chemicals safely.
- Understand the materials and take care when handling them.