Department: Financial Aid – Community Service
Job Title: Tutor
Average hours per week: 6
Specific working hours: Monday – Friday 2:30pm-6pm
- Assists students who are in need of tutoring
- Must posses good oral and written communication skills
- Requires creativity and the ability to work independently
- No experience required
- Car on campus is required for this job.
- Effectively and efficiently convey and receive information, both formally and informally, using verbal, non-verbal and writing skills amongst various stakeholders.
- Enhance their time management, problem solving and, teamwork skills
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop cognitive and interpersonal skills that are measurable and transferable
- Develop professional contacts
- Demonstrate professional communication skills through writing or editing
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations