Wed – AM & PM and/or Tues/Thurs AM
- Federal Work Study
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires creativity and ability to work independently.
- Routine duties will vary by specific projects.
- Assists departments and organizations with marketing and distributing various publicity/promotional items.
- May also organize and conduct special events that may include ticket sales, design and produce print publications, gather, interpret and disseminate information.
- Assists departments and organizations in providing excellent customer service.
- Typical duties include; filing, typing, sorting, collating, maintaining records, light clerical work, running errands, giving information, receiving and routing telephone calls, scheduling appointments, unpacking materials, assist with mail – sort, process, issue, deliver and load/unload, and operating office equipment.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
- Create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Year round employment available for local students.
- No experience required – Will train.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
- Develop an understanding of professional cultures and expectations
Additional Information From Department
Will provide customer service and administrative support to the University Police Department; support all front desk operations, perform data entry and analytics, research for various projects; assist with event set-up and break down; create and post marketing flyers around campus, and other general office assistance and administrative support as directed.