Non-Federal work study students


Students interested in finding on-campus employment should contact the Student Employment Supervisor in the Financial Aid Office (Room 4 Reynolda Hall, 336.758.4925, The Student Employment Coordinator serves as the point of contact and source of information for all matters related to student employment.

The University staff member who hires a student to work must complete the Student Employment Action Form. The completed Student Employment Action Form should be returned to Lisa Myers in the Office of Student Financial Aid.

The Student Employment Coordinator will contact Payroll or Human Resources if additional information is needed.


Please see Lisa Myers in the Office of Student Financial Aid Office in 4 Reynolda Hall for information about off-campus jobs.